Welcome to the Indian Chief Motorcycle Forum

Why join our Indian Chief motorcycle forum?

• Membership is free and easy
  • Get technical support for your Indian Chief or Chieftain motorcycle or search for information before buying
  • Use the member map to find riders near you
  • Participate in our monthly virtual bike show (or at least vote)
  • Get rid of these annoying boxes asking you to regsiter  ;D

More importantly, make new friends!!  This forum has some of the most friendly and sincere people you will ever meet!!

Author Topic: Sad Day For Indian of Salt Lake City Utah  (Read 3894 times)

Offline K2V2

• Global Moderator
    • Indian Motorcycle Riders Group of Northern New Jersey
Re: Sad Day For Indian of Salt Lake City Utah
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2017, 06:04:09 PM »
If its any consolation to you SLC people..............LA Indian store closed the other day and now with almost 19 million people in the greater LA area there is one Indian store left. Versus like 43 Harley stores. Wake up Indian corporate !

L.A. was owned by EagleRider who also own San Diego Indian which they are also closing the end of this month.  I pointed this out to Polaris 6 months ago.  I moved our IMRG to El Cajon Indian months ago as we were not being supported by EagleRider.  I posted the anticipated shut down of both EagleRider dealerships and the void it would create on the National IMRG facebook page 6 months ago.  They took the posting down in less than 24 hours.

If you have a good IMRG chapter and the dealership disappears Polaris should allow you to keep your chapter going until you can find a new home.  8)
Kevin 
Luceo Non Uro - Sparta Elks #2356 - IMRGNNJ Chapter 1910
2015 Indian Roadmaster - Indian Red
2016 Victory Vision Tour - Blue Fire
2008 Victory Vision Tour - Midnight Cherry