Welcome to the Indian Chief Motorcycle Forum

Why join our Indian Chief motorcycle forum?

• Membership is free and easy
  • Get technical support for your Indian Chief or Chieftain motorcycle or search for information before buying
  • Use the member map to find riders near you
  • Participate in our monthly virtual bike show (or at least vote)
  • Get rid of these annoying boxes asking you to regsiter  ;D

More importantly, make new friends!!  This forum has some of the most friendly and sincere people you will ever meet!!

Author Topic: Anti-Theft Motorcycle GPS Tracker  (Read 789 times)

Offline Xie Bin

Anti-Theft Motorcycle GPS Tracker
« on: June 08, 2017, 02:47:19 AM »
Here comes the MOPLUS, a motorcycle GPS tracker that will definitely stun you. Coupled with IP65 dustproof and waterproof case, it eliminates your worries about malfunction in tough conditions. Using the simplest design, MOPLUS has useful ability to cut off fuel and power without complex wiring. Furthermore, intelligent power management mechanism ensures maximum battery protection. MOPLUS is the best choice for motor renting, tracking and fleet management.

More details at http://www.jimilab.com/products/moplus-motorcycle-gps-tracker.html
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 02:49:02 AM by Xie Bin »

Online K2V2

• Global Moderator
    • Indian Motorcycle Riders Group of Northern New Jersey
Re: Anti-Theft Motorcycle GPS Tracker
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 06:26:02 AM »
Until you can introduce yourself I'll assume you're selling this and it will be moved to classifieds.
Kevin 
Luceo Non Uro - Sparta Elks #2356 - IMRGNNJ Chapter 1910
2015 Indian Roadmaster - Indian Red
2016 Victory Vision Tour - Blue Fire
2008 Victory Vision Tour - Midnight Cherry

Offline New User Name

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 06:59:18 AM »
Here comes the MOPLUS, a motorcycle GPS tracker that will definitely stun you. Coupled with IP65 dustproof and waterproof case, it eliminates your worries about malfunction in tough conditions. Using the simplest design, MOPLUS has useful ability to cut off fuel and power without complex wiring. Furthermore, intelligent power management mechanism ensures maximum battery protection. MOPLUS is the best choice for motor renting, tracking and fleet management.

More details at http://www.jimilab.com/products/moplus-motorcycle-gps-tracker.html

Just out of curiosity, and since this information is nowhere to be found on your website, how much?  No mention of price anywhere.  And do you think anybody in the U.S. will give you their credit card information and pay directly to a China-based website?  Interesting doodads but too many questions.

Offline RedCloud

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 09:23:59 AM »
I have Trackimo's on my bikes and very happy. If someone even moves my bike one inch my phone gos off. Our Indians already wont start if you dont have the FOB and have the alarm. So we really dont need something to turn off the fuel in my opinion. With my tracker I can follow my bike down the road on my phone and even pull up a satellite view.
Now as for their cost I havent looked but got mine for $20 when Radio Shack was closing stores the first time as a clearance item and bough up everyone I could get " which was only 6 in a 3 state radius". I even got one for a gent on this forum and sent it to him because he couldnt find one that cheap. I imagine they are more money on line now but well worth the piece of mind. It dose cost $ 60 a yr through trackamo for the service still worth it in my book.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Redcloud, 2014 Red Chieftain #6682, Susquehanna IMRG 1903,
03 Harley FB

Dennis

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember. But they kept but one--They promised to take our land...and they took it." Chief Red Cloud of the Oglala Lakota Sioux

Offline Xie Bin

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 10:33:12 PM »

Just out of curiosity, and since this information is nowhere to be found on your website, how much?  No mention of price anywhere.  And do you think anybody in the U.S. will give you their credit card information and pay directly to a China-based website?  Interesting doodads but too many questions.

My company is OEM/ODM for GPS Tracker, Smart Car Device,Different price for different order quantity.

Offline Xie Bin

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 10:34:26 PM »
Until you can introduce yourself I'll assume you're selling this and it will be moved to classifieds.

Hi sir
my name is xie, from china, My company is OEM/ODM for GPS Tracker, Smart Car Device.

Offline New User Name

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 04:46:09 AM »
My company is OEM/ODM for GPS Tracker, Smart Car Device,Different price for different order quantity.

OK, but with no idea how much they cost for even one piece how are we supposed to know how many we might like?  Most on this forum would only be interested in one.  You have to start there and worry about giving bulk discounts later.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:38:48 PM by New User Name »

Offline SkipII

• Defining Moments
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 07:06:29 AM »
Hi, sirs. I am Duncan Rhimschott of the People's Liberation Freedom Front of Absurdia. My GPS device -- SCAM-U-2-- is very good design and usefulness.  It work by cut off power to your fob, render your bike not to start for people who are dependent on that to operate these fine motorcycles. Kindly send me your bank routing information and I will quickly send you a receipt by email showing you send right amount. Be sure I will ship your quality device by trusted carrier right away.  If you order three or more, we include fine Swiss watch with much precision.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:13:27 AM by SkipII »
The shortest distance between two points is boring.

Offline Senior Chief Vintage

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 10:01:52 AM »
Hi, sirs. I am Duncan Rhimschott of the People's Liberation Freedom Front of Absurdia. My GPS device -- SCAM-U-2-- is very good design and usefulness.  It work by cut off power to your fob, render your bike not to start for people who are dependent on that to operate these fine motorcycles. Kindly send me your bank routing information and I will quickly send you a receipt by email showing you send right amount. Be sure I will ship your quality device by trusted carrier right away.  If you order three or more, we include fine Swiss watch with much precision.
2014 Chief Vintage #0217
       Springfield Blue

Offline RedCloud

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 12:18:09 PM »
I'm sure you will be using that trusted carrier " China Express" . They only use the fastest row boats maned by 10 yr old boys of questionable heritage of Mandarin & Cossack descent.
Then delivered to your step by rickshaw , again driven by the same 10 year old boy .

I actually ordered something something from Amazon not long ago. I recieved notice it was being shipped "China Express". Yep it never arrived imagine that LOL.
Amazon refunded my money no questions asked . Had a good laugh at the China Express though .

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Redcloud, 2014 Red Chieftain #6682, Susquehanna IMRG 1903,
03 Harley FB

Dennis

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember. But they kept but one--They promised to take our land...and they took it." Chief Red Cloud of the Oglala Lakota Sioux